Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Staff Selection(RSMSSB) Board have released the notification of Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk vacancies. The total no. of the post is 11255. The notification is out on 16th April 2018. Starting date of the application is 10th May 2018. And the last date of the application is 8th of June 2018. So, all the aspirants who are waiting for these posts are informed in advance. Complete details like qualification, important dates, total no. of posts and eligibility criteria are provided below.
|Name of board||RSMSSB Board|
|Name of posts||Junior Assistant and Clerk|
|Start date of application||10th May 2018|
|Last date of application||8th June 2018|
|Last date of online fee deposition||8th June 2018|
|Admit card||15th days before Examination|
|Exam date||September (Probably)|
No. of posts and Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk:-
Total no. of posts for Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk Vacancies are 11255. So, here is the biggest opportunity for the candidates to grab. And posts wise description of posts are as follows.
|Serial no.||Department Name||Name of posts||No. of posts|
|1||Government Sectriate||Clerk (Grade- ii)||329|
|2||Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Clerk (Grade- ii)||9|
|3||State Government’s offices||Junior Assistant||10,917|
|Total no. of posts||11255|
Candidates have to fulfill the following conditions.
- Age Limit:-
- The minimum age for the candidates is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years for women.
- Age relaxation is provided to the candidates as per their reservation
Note: Age will be calculated on the basis of 1st January 2019.
Interested candidate will have to fulfill the following educational qualification
- Candidate must hold the 12th from any recognized board or its equivalent.
- Should hold any high-level certificate conducted by DOEACC under any recognized Electronics department
Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi
Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science from any recognized university or any recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture and Devnagri Hindi
Interested must be a citizen of India.
Application Fee Structure:-
The candidates have to pay the fees for the application for Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk vacancies. Payment may be done via online mode using net banking, online challan and debit card. Category wise amount in Rupees is as given below:
|Category No.||Amount in Rupees|
|Creamy Layer||450 Rupees|
|Non- Creamy Layer||350 Rupees|
|Reserved Category||250 Rupees|
Note: Payment once made will not refund to any candidate.
Rajasthan Junior Assistant and clerk post examination:-
Exam for the post of Rajasthan Junior Assistant and clerk will be held in the month of September as said by the RSMSSB board of the Rajasthan. The complete Pattern for the Examination will be uploaded by the selection Board Very soon on the board’s official website. So for the further details about exam syllabus and pattern stay in touch with us.
Admit card for Examination
Admit card will be uploaded by the Rajasthan selection board in the last or starting week of August and September. As the state selection board has said that exam may take place in the month of September, so respectively the admit card is also about to come just 10 to 15 days before the exam held. And admit card may be downloaded from the official site or you may download the admit card by the direct link which will provide by us on our site. Official site for further details is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How to apply for Rajasthan Junior Assistant And Clerk Recruitment 2018:-
Here is the step by step procedure for applying for the Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk recruitment. On 10th of May 2018, the advertisement link will be shown on the official website. After that, you may directly apply for Rajasthan Junior Assistant And Clerk Recruitment. The application of Rajasthan Junior Assistant And Clerk Recruitment 2018 can be done only via online mode.
Step by step procedure:-
- Open the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then click on the link for Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Then make a registration id with password there. Keep this user id and password safe for future reference.
- Using that login id and password you have to log in.
- And then the candidate will have to fill all the particulars in Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk recruitment 2018 which are provided there.
- After that candidate has to complete the second part of the applications of Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk recruitment 2018 i.e. online payment.
- Until Payment successful is not shown, your application form of Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk recruitment 2018 will not be completed. Your application will be complete and a transaction id will be provided to you as a proof of online payment.
- After that take out the print out of the Rajasthan Junior Assistant and Clerk recruitment 2018 application for future reference.
For more details of the Rajasthan be In touch with us. We will provide you all updated information time to time. For more detail about RSMSSB Recruitment, Admit Card, Exam Date, Answer key and Result visit on our website “www.jobalerthindi.in“.
For any question and doubt about RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 comment in comment box.